Special wheat pancake for kids
It is a toddler recipe.My 21 month old kid like this pancake very much.My super active boy need extra calories. So I used to make this pancake for him.Jaggery is rich in iron,egg,dry fruits powder,milk etc are good for kids.
- Wheat flour:1 cup
- Milk :1 cup
- Grated coconut:1/4 cup
- Egg :1
- Dry fruit powder:1tspn(optional)
- Jaggery/sarkkara:To taste
- Cardamom/Elakkay powder:1/4 tspn
- Mix wheat flour with all other ingredients except ghee.
- Mix it well in to a thick batter.
- Heat the thawa and pour the batter in the center and using the back of the ladle spread the batter in a circular movement.
- Keep it in low flame.Let it cook and flip over the other side.
- Spread ghee all over the pancake.
- I roasted the dry fruits(cashew,almond,pista) and made it in to powdered form.