It is a Nepali recipe.Here I used vegetables for filling. You can use wheat flour instead of maida.This is my first attempt but came super..(please excuse me for the shape)
Finely chopped carrot:1/4 cup
Spring onion:3 spring
- Mix Maida with salt.
- Make a soft dough. Keep it aside.(Oil will make it more soft)
- Heat a pan with oil .
- Add ginger,garlic,and chopped vegetables. Sauté it well.
- Add pepper powder,salt,sugar and soya sauce.
- Now add spring onion and switch off.
- Make small chapathi with the dough.(I made it just like poori).
- Fill the vegetable mix in the center of each poori .
- Fold it in to moms shape.
it for 5 minute(I used idly cooker)