Again a Chinese recipe.Whenever I prepared it for my guests I got complements.So I'm sharing the same recipe with you.You can add red chilly sauce ajinomotto and food colour too.But I avoided all those things but still taste was superb.
- Onion(cubed):1 big
- Capsicum(cubed):1 big
- Ginger chopped:1 tspn
- Garlic chopped:1tspn
- Spring onion (chopped):1tblspn
- Green chilly chopped:1tspn
- Soya sauce:1tspn
- Tomato sauce:1 tblspn
For batter preparation:
- Ginger garlic paste:1 tspn
- Soya sauce:1/4tspn
- Pepper powder:1/2tspn
- Water:As required
- Separates the florets of cauliflower and wash it carefully .I used to dip it in hot water by adding turmeric powder and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients listed under "for batter preparation".It should not be too thick or runny.
- Dip the florets in the batter .
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the florets.Drain the excess oil and keep aside.
- Heat the pan with oil and add chopped green chilly,ginger and garlic.Saute it well till the raw smell leaves.
- Add onion and saute it well.
- Add capsicum and spring onion.Stir it well.
- Add salt ,soya sauce and tomato sauce and mix it well.
- Mix 1tspn cornflour in water and add to the gravy.
- Mix it well and stir well until the gravy gets thick.
- Add cauliflower florets and mix it well with gravy.
- Serve it with fried rice or roti.
Submitting this dish to Cook n share what you like event