Egg fried rice fast food style
Already I have mentioned that I’m a big fan of fried rice. So I will try almost all possible styles of fried rice. Once my hubby came with a parcel from a fast food shop. It was superb. So I tried for the same taste several times .And I went there and checked how they are preparing. They didn’t reveal the secrets fully but I got almost same taste.
- Basmati rice:2 cup(I used 200 ml cup)
- Ginger chopped:1tspn
- Garlic chopped:1tspn
- Carrot chopped: handful
- Spring onion chopped: handful
- Cabbage chopped: handful
- Capsicum chopped: handful
- Beans chopped: handful
- Celery chopped: handful
- Soya sauce: 1 tspn
- Pepper powder:1tspn
- Garam masala powder:1tspn
- Lemon juice:1tspn
- Wash and soak basmati rice for 15 minutes and drain it
- Heat the pressure cooker with oil and fry the rice for one minute.
- Then cook it with 3 cups of water by adding salt and lemon juice.
- Spread it in a pan and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with oil and add chopped ginger and garlic and then all the vegetables.Sauté for a minute.
- Add pepper powder and garam masala.
- Add soya sauce.Mix it well
- Add spring onion and celery.
- Add egg and stir it well(or you can prepare egg separately by adding oil and pepper powder and mix it with vegetables).
- Add cooled rice and mix well.
- Serve it with chilly chicken or simply with tomato sauce
Ps:I avoided ajinomotto