Tuesday 17 December 2013

Simple omelet

                                   Simple omelet





                   
My hubby is a big fan of egg. And another one I know is my friend Priya. I’m dedicating this recipe to both of them!

Ingredients:



Egg: 2
Finely chopped Shallots/kunjulli: 1tspn
Finely chopped ginger: 1/4tspn
Finely chopped green chilly:1/2tspn
Milk: 1tspn
Salt
Oil (I used coconut oil)

Method:


  • Crack the eggs in to a bowl.
  • Add finely chopped ginger, shallots and green chilly.
  • Mix it well.
  • Add milk and salt.
  • Mix it well it is the most important step to get tasty omelet.
  • Heat a pan with oil. Pour the egg mix to the pan. Keep the stove in low flame.
  • Let it cook and flip over the other side.
  • Omelet is ready.

1 comment:

  1. Thank u for mentioning my name di.Omelet looks too gud.I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...