Paneer butter masala
It is a delicious Punjabi dish.cream,cashew paste and tomato make this gravy rich.I collected different recipes and finalised this one by making adjustment according to our taste.Hope you all will try this restaurant style paneer butter masala recipe.
I love it at any time even with rice! I have tried many recipes with paneer but love the paneer tikka kathi rolls very much :)
Check how to make Paneer at home
- Onion chopped:2 big
- Tomato:2 medium
- Ginger : 1/2" piece
- Garlic : 6-7 cloves
- Chilly powder:1 tspn
- Coriander powder:1tspn
- Garam masala:1 tspn
- Coriander leaves(chopped):1 tblspn
- Cashew nuts:2 tblspn
- Fresh cream:1/4 cup
- Butter:2 tblspn
- Oil:1 tblspn
- Heat a pan with oil and butter add in paneer cubes and fry it .Drain and keep aside.
- Now to the same pan add chopped onion and saute it well.
- Once the onion is soft add in coriander powder chilly powder and garam masala powder.
- Grind tomato cashew nuts ginger and garlic.
- Add in this paste and mix well.Add salt too.
- Now add fried paneer cubes and mix it well.Add coriander leaves too.
- Add enough water and let it boil.
- Now add fresh cream and switch off the flame