One of the best combinations for chapathi.Even for Puttu I prefer egg masala.My 2 years old Kannan will finish a small chapathi with egg masala or with Egg roast.So atleast 2 times in a week I have to prepare these dishes.
- Onion(thinly sliced) :1 big
- Tomato(sliced):1 big
- Ginger garlic paste:1 tspn
- Green chilly slited:1
- Chilly powder:2 tspn
- Turmeric powder:1/4 tspn
- Coriander powder:1 tspn
- Garam masala powder:1 tspn(I used Eastern)
- Curry leavs
- Cinnamon/patta:1 stick
- Fennel/perumjeerakam:1/4 tspn
- Boil th egg and deshell ,and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the ingredients listed under "to temper".Stir it for few seconds.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Add sliced onion,salt and curry leaves.
- Saute it well till it turn golden brown in colour.
- Add green chillies and tomato.Saute it well till get mixed with onion.
- Now add chilly powder coriander powder and garam masala powder.Stir it well
- Add eggs and mix the masala well so that the eggs will cover with masala
- Add 1 cup of water.Mix it well.(if you need you can add more water).Let it boil.
- Yummy egg masala is ready