Chapathi egg roll
An easy make over of left over chapathis!!!!!!!...You can pack it in to lunch box or take it as a healthy breakfast.Did you check my Easy bread sandwich recipe
- Onion(chopped):1 small
- Tomato(chopped):1 small
- Capsicum(chopped):half portion of one big capsicum
- Pepper powder:1/4 tspn
- Ginger garlic paste:1/4 tspn
- Garam masala:1/4 tspn
- Heat the pan with or without oil.
- Add chopped vegetables and gignger garlic paste.Saute it well.
- Now add garam masala salt and pepper powder.Remove it from fire.
- Add egg to this sauted vegies and mix it well.
- Heat the thawa and pour half of the egg vegie mixture to it.
- Place the chapathi over it and press it well
- Keep it in low flame and let it cook.
- Now flip over the chapathi and transfer it in to a plate.
- Roll it and pack for lunch