Oats badam milk shake
A healthy drink!!!!!! I serve it to my hubby when he demands for a quick breakfast. It surely is a yummy oats recipe!
- Oats:1 tblspn
- Almonds/ badam: 6 to 8
- Chilled milk:1 cup`
- Sugar :1 tspn (optional)
- Cook badam and dates together for a few minutes in a little milk.
- Grind it into a fine paste (if you are planning to use sugar, add it now) and keep aside.
- Now cook oats for a few minutes.Keep aside.
- Let the whole thing cool.
- Now add oats and ground paste to the milk.
- Blend it well in a blender.
- If you wish, you can add fruits.
- I didn't use sugar.