Again i am back with a bachelor recipe! This is a quick and easy method to prepare egg roast. It goes well with chapathi, rice and dosa.
- Egg (hard boiled and de-shelled ) : 2
- Onion : 2 big
- Ginger : 1/4" piece
- Garlic : 3 cloves
- Chilly powder : 1 tspn (up to your spice level)
- Garam masala powder : 1/4 tspn (optional)
- Water : 2 tspn
- Curry leaves : 1 sprig
- Make narrow slits on the boiled egg with knife. Marinate with a little chilly powder and salt.
- Chop onions and keep aside.(I used my food processor to chop.)
- Crush both ginger and garlic finely by using a mortar and pistle. Keep aside.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Add finely crushed ginger and garlic
- Add chopped onion and saute it well with salt till it turns light brown in colour. Keep your stove in simmer mode.
- Add curry leaves.
- Add chilly powder and garam masala powder.
- Mix it well with onion.
- Add 2 tspns of water and mix it well.
- Add marinated egg and saute it well
- Delicious egg roast is ready to serve.