Again a Kerala style beef recipe!Beef roast will match with veriety of dishes...You can replace beef with mutton
- Beef : 1/2 kg
- Chilly powder : 1 tblspn
- Coriander powder : 2 tblspn
- Pepper powder : 1/2 tspn
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tspn
- Garam masala : 1 tspn
- Meat masala : 1 tspn (optional)
- Ginger : 1" piece
- Garlic : 6 cloves
- Vinegar : 1 tblspn
For final seasoning:
- Mustard seeds : 1/2 tspn
- Fennel : 1/2 tspn
- Onion sliced : 2 big
- Coconut pieces : fist full
- Curry leaves : 5 springs
- Coconut oil
- Marinate cleaned beef with all the ingredients listed under for marination.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Pressure cook it with 1/4 cup of water.(Mine took 5 whistle in medium flame).Once the pressure subsides open the cooker.
- Now heat a pan and add mustard.Let it splutter.
- Then add fennel,curry leaves,coconut pieces and onion.
- Sauté the onion till it turn brown colour.
- Now add cooked beef.Mix it well
- Yummy beef roast is ready.
- Add generous amount of curry leaves and coconut oil