An easy and quick dessert.I don't know from where I got this recipe.I wrote it in my book but forgot to mention the source.Anyway in the original recipe they used coconut too.But here i avoided it and made some variation in measurements too.If you prefer sweetest version use more sugar.
- Rava / semolina : 1 cup
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Ghee : 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder : 1/2 tspn
- Milk : 2 tblspn (as required)
- Broken cashew nuts : 1 tblspn
- Kismis / dry grapes : 1 tablspn
- Heat a pan with 2 tbls spoon of ghee.
- Add broken cashews and fry it well.Drain and keep aside.
- Now add dry grapes /kismis and fry it.Drain and keep aside
- To the same pan add remaining ghee
- Add rava to it and roast it in low flame for 5 minute.
- Now add sugar and mix it well.
- Add cardamom powder ,fried cashews and kismis to the roasted rava.
- Mix it well
- Now add milk to it and mix it again. switch of the flame
- Wait for few minutes and when it is hot enough to touch take small portion of it and make ladoos.
- For this measurement 2 tablespn mik is enough but if you feel difficult to make ladoos add extra milk to the rava mixture and make ladoos.
- If you love to add coconut add 1/4 cup of grated and fried coconut to the rava mixture.
- You can grind both rava and sugar together before making ladoos