Sunday 16 November 2014

Maa Ladoo


One of the easiest ladoo recipes. It tastes heavenly. Before reaching Chennai, I had never heard about this ladoo :)))
When I was pregnant, one of my colleagues presented me a sweet box with this laddoo. Hope you all will like this recipe.


Ingredients:

  • Pottukadala /Gram dal : 1 cup
  • Sugar : 1/2 cup
  • Ghee : 1/2 cup
  • Cardamom : 3
  • Cashew nuts : 1 tblspn (optional)

Method:

  • Roast the pottukadalai for 3 to 4 minutes till a nice aroma comes. Let it cool and then powder it finely.





  • Powder both sugar and cardamom and sieve both into a vessel.

  • Heat a pan and melt the ghee and add it little by little to the sieved mixture and make the dough as shown. Shape it into ladoo when it is hot enough to touch.
  • An easy yet yummy ladoo is ready!!!!!

sending this recipe to beulahs event


14 comments:

  1. very nice ladoo..............
    http://www.alltopsecret.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick n delicious ones,would love to grab a few :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy n quick ladoos.perfect round shapes u got with the ladoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually take the easy way out.I buy the ready made flour and still have a packet at home. That is like the right reason for me to try these gorgeous ladoos, one of my fav sweet treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this remember my childhood... first time in ur space.. happy to e-meet u.. when u have time give a visit to my space.. www.sujtihaeasycooking.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...