Wednesday 10 December 2014

Netholi peera pattichathu/Anchovies in coconut mixture




 Netholi peera pattichathu/Anchovies in coconut mixture

Again a guest post. This one is for my sweet friend Bhawya. To say about Bhawya, she is a very sweet girl, a wonderful person and above all a true friend. Whenever I needed a help, she has always been there for me with her helping hands. She is always ready and patient enough to clarify any type of doubts which i ask, even the utter foolish ones!! The proof of her patience can be seen if you check her posts like Honey bee cake in her blog Bhawish's kitchen. It is a lovely blog. Do visit it and try the wonderful recipes there. I wish and pray to God that our friendship stays forever.



 Netholi peera pattichathu/Anchovies in coconut mixture


It is a yummy fish recipe. It is better to use small fishes for this recipe. My amma prepares fish peera using small sardines and netholi. During mango season, Amma uses mango as a substitute for fish tamarind. The mixture of coconut and curry leaves in coconut oil will give a special flavour to this dish.

 Netholi peera pattichathu/Anchovies in coconut mixture

For the detailed recipe with step wise pictures please Click here..





sending this to Tanya's event


11 comments:

  1. Thanks dear for your loving words.. I too wish the same, Be my friend always :) Thanks again fo the yummy guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of dish all the way. The fish is my fav, coconut is my fav and for the flavors, going over to see the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely revipe dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice guest post and wonderful recipe dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mouthwatery fish curry......delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really very different form of nethili.Eventhough i don't make fish this look delish .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious and nostalgic... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...