A delicious chutney recipe.it will go well with idly dosa etc.Here in hotels they serve it with masala dosa
- Mint leaves : 1 cup
- Onion : 1 small
- Tomato : 1
- Grated coconut : 2 tblspn
- Chana dal / kadal parippu : 2 tspn
- Red chilly : 3
To temper :
- Mustard : 1/2 tspn
- Urad dal / uzhunnu paarippu : 1/2 tspn
- Curry leaves : few
- Heat apan with oil.
- Add dry red chilly and chana dal.Fry ti well
- Now add chopped onion and tomato.Saute for few seconds and add mint leaves.
- Mix it well .
- Now transfer it in to a blender.
- Grind it with grated coconut and salt.
- Now heat a pan with oil and add mustard seeds.Let it splutter.
- Now add urad dal and wait for one second.
- Now add ground paste and mix it well
- Yummy mint chutney is ready!
- You can use tamarind instead of tomato.