When i got a packet of pasta from Delmonte I was clueless about any pasta recipe. Bhawya sent me a link to order Italian spices through online.I ordered and while waiting for the ingredients I got a call from my child hood friend asking about Chilly chicken recipe .
I told her about the packet of real Italian pasta I got and asked her to buy one packet. Then she started worrying about the ingredients availability in her village.No super market,No online shopping facility...:( .Suddenly I I thought of posting an easy peasy recipe with less ingredients .Here I'm posting such an easy recipe and all the ingredients are available in almost all the home even you are in city or in village.
We can prepare many wonderful dishes with pasta.Stay tuned I will post one by one...
Servings : 2
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Equipment needed : Pan and spatula
- Del monte penne pasta : 1 cup
- Tomato : 1 big
- Red chilly flakes : 1 tspn
- Garlic chopped : 3 cloves
- Parsley chopped : 1/2 tspn
- Fresh basil leaves : 5 -6
- Olive oil / oil : 2 tspn
- Salt : To taste
- Cook pasta in water by adding salt and oil.
- When it get done drain the pasta and keep aside.Grind the tomato in a mixer and make tomato puree.Keep aside
- Heat a pan with oil. Add chopped garlic and saute it well.
- Now add red chilly flakes and mix it well.Add in tomato puree and let it cook in simmer.Add ittle salt and parsley and mix it well.
- Add in cooked pasta and mix it we../or take pasta in a bowl and pour the sauce over it
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.