Like most of you out there, I too love eating noodles. This is one of those favorite dishes of my family. I usually add vegetables along with egg while preparing this dish because my son Kannan loves eating the carrot and capsicum in the noodles.A good combo with chilly chicken
- Noodles: 1 pkt (200 gm)
- Vegetables Chopped: (carrot,cabbage,capsicum,beans,onion): 1&1/2 cup
- Soya sauce: 1 tspn
- Egg: 3
- Garlic (chopped): 1 tspn
- Green chilly chopped: 1 tspn
- Pepper powder: 1 tspn
- Boil 1 liter water with 1/2 tspn of oil and salt in a pan .
- Add noodles to it.
- Cook it for 5 minute.
- Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Add chopped garlic and green chilly.
- Add chopped vegetables and saute it well.
- Crack the eggs to the sauteed vegetables and stir it well.
- Add pepper powder.
- Add soya sauce. Stir it well.
- Now add cooked noodles and toss it.
- Serve it with tomato ketch up or with Chilly gobi or Paneer manchurian