I served it with puttu.Our Alappuzha is blessed with these kinds of things like clams,prawns,ducks egg etc...Did you see my Alleppey style clam roast recipe
- Egg : 3
- Onion sliced : 3 big
- Tomato chopped : 2
- Gralic chopped : 5 cloves
- Ginger chopped : 1/2 tspn
Spice powders :
- Kashmiri chilly powder : 1 tblspn
- Coriander powder : 2 tspn
- Garam masala : 3/4 tspn
- Pepper powder : 1/2 tspn
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tspn
To temper :
- Fennel / perumjeerakam : 1/2 tspn
- Curry leaves : 2 spring
- Boil the egg keep it in cold water for few minutes de shell and make narrow slits on it.Keep aside.Ducks egg will take more time to cook.
- Heat a pan with oil.Add fennel and curry leaves.
- Now add sliced onion and salt. Saute it well
- Add chopped tomato and saute it again till it become mashed with onion.
- Add chopped / crushed garlic and ginger.
- Saute it well till it leaves the raw smell.
- Now add all the spice powders and mix it well.Keep the stove in simmer mode.
- Stir it well till leaves the oil.
- Now add 1/4 cup of water and mix it again.
- Add boiled egg and mix it again.Wait for few minutes.
- Yummy egg roast is ready to serve!!!!!!!!!!